Joachim Bambach on the spirit and origin of the vigil for Israel, Israel Congress 2018 in Berlin
Why a vigil?
Christians of the most different denominations assemble and pray in silence:
- for the Chancellor; that she also has the courage to do what she says according to her words about anti-Semitism;
- for all politicians; that they put an end to political considerations and empty words about anti-Semitism;
- that politics becomes authentic and believable again („say what I do and do what I say“);
- for God‘s mighty arm moves people‘s hearts to action against anti-Semitism, especially among all responsible decision-makers in politics and business;
- God‘s comfort, love and confidence for our Jewish siblings;
- that we Christians – no matter what denomination – stand up and lay all silence on anti-Semitism in Germany down and loudly confess the truth of God;
- in personal concerns on this topic
- 18.09.2020, from 2pm to 3mp “online vigil”.
Would you like to participate? With pleasure! Please let us know about your interest via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you a link to participate.
- 09.10.2020, from 2pm to 3mp in Berlin, Square in front of the Federal Chancellery
- 13.11.2020, from 2pm to 3mp in Berlin, Square in front of the Federal Chancellery
- 11.12.2020, from 2pm to 3mp in Berlin, Square in front of the Federal Chancellery