We, the Light & Salt gUG with limited liability, take the protection of personal data very seriously and adhere strictly to the rules of the data protection laws and other data protection-related requirements. We would like to give you, as a visitor to our website, an overview of the measures we take to protect personal data.
Personal data – according to §3 (1) BDSG
- “details of the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject).”
Name and address of the person responsible
The persons responsible within the meaning of the basic data protection regulation and other national data protection regulations are the persons named in the imprint of this website.
Automatically collected non-personal data
- You can visit our site without providing any personal information.
- In general, when you visit our website, for technical reasons, information is automatically stored in server log files that your browser sends to us. These are:
- Time at the time of access
- Source/reference from which you came to our site
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Used Browser
- Operating system in use
- Used IP address
- We use this information to determine the attractiveness of our website and to improve its services and contents.
- This data is not merged with other data sources and the data is deleted immediately after any statistical evaluation.
- The data will only be passed on to third parties in the event of overriding legal claims (e.g. criminal law).
Collection, processing and use of personal data
- Personal data such as name, address, e-mail address or telephone number are only collected if you contact us in the context of a contact request or application. This is the case, for example, if you use our contact form as a customer, caregiver or interested party, or if you ask us to send you information material by post or to contact you in some other way.
- The protection of your personal data is basically based on the following three pillars:
- Full transparency, i.e. what happens when with your data and how it is handled.
- Data economy, i.e. minimizing the amount of data requested.
- Strict earmarking for the use of the data you provide.
- Data is not forwarded to third countries.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption procedures (SSL) via HTTPS.
- When you visit one of our websites, we may store information on your computer in the form of a cookie. Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Apart from the Internet Protocol address, no personal data of the user is stored. This information is used to automatically recognize you the next time you visit our websites and to make navigation easier for you. Cookies allow us, for example, to adapt a website to your interests or to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it each time.
- If you use external links that are offered within the framework of our Internet pages, this data protection declaration does not extend to these links. If we offer links, we assure you that at the time the links were created, no violations of applicable law were discernible on the linked Internet pages. However, we have no influence on the compliance with data protection and security regulations by other providers. Therefore, please inform yourself on the websites of the other providers about the data protection declarations provided there You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser settings accordingly. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our website to their full extent.
If you use external links which are offered within the framework of our Internet pages, this data protection declaration does not extend to these links. If we offer links, we assure you that at the time of setting the link no violations of applicable law were recognizable on the linked Internet pages. However, we have no influence on the compliance with data protection and security regulations by other providers. Therefore, please also inform yourself on the websites of the other providers about the data protection declarations provided there.
Use of Facebook Social Plugins
- Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition “Facebook Social Plugin”.
- If you visit a website of our Internet presence that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that you have called up the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “Like” button or making a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted directly from your browser to Facebook and stored there. For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as your rights and setting options to protect your privacy, please refer to the Facebook data protection information.
- If you do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our website, you must log out of Facebook before you visit our website.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on users’ computers and enable an analysis of their use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. On this website IP-anonymisation has been activated so that the IP address of Google users within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area is shortened beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting this data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your information when you visit this site. The opt-out cookie is valid only in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again. For instructions on how to include the opt-out cookie, please visit: developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/.
- We also use Google Analytics to analyze data from double-click cookies and also AdWords for statistical purposes. If you do not wish to do so, you can do so via the Ads Preferences Manager (http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/?hl=de).
Using YouTube in enhanced privacy mode
Rights of the user
As a user, you have the right to receive free information on request about which personal data about you has been stored. You also have the right to have incorrect data corrected and to have your personal data processed or deleted. If applicable, you can also exercise your right to data portability. If you believe that your data have been processed unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
Deletion of data
Unless your request conflicts with a legal obligation to retain data (e.g. data retention), you have the right to have your data deleted. Data stored by us will be deleted if they are no longer necessary for their intended purpose and there are no statutory retention periods. If deletion cannot be carried out because the data is required for permissible legal purposes, data processing will be restricted. In this case the data will be blocked and not processed for other purposes.
Right of objection
Users of this website may exercise their right to object and object to the processing of their personal data at any time. If you wish to correct, block, delete or obtain information about the personal data stored about you, or if you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or if you wish to revoke any consents you may have given, please contact the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Contact person for data protection
Inquiries, general suggestions or complaints regarding data protection can be sent in writing to the following address:
Light & Salt gUG with limited liability
Phone: 0 86 24 / 87 53 0-0
Fax: 0 86 24 / 87 53 0-20